I’ve been letting a lot of books pile up on my shelf recently. If I won’t be getting reviews out anytime soon, I thought I could at least show everyone the books I’m constantly “getting to!” Here goes!
- The Lottery and Other Stories by Shirley Jackson (halfway there, living on a prayer)
- The Tragedy of Mariam: The Fair Queen of Jewry by Lady Elizabeth Cary
- Renaissance Women Poets anthology by Isabella Whitney, Mary Sidney, and Aemilia Lanyer (this and the book before it are borrowed from my cousin who read them for a class)
- The Norton Anthology of Short Fiction edited by R. V. Cassill (been lying around the house for eons)
- Calvin & Hobbes: En avant, tête de thon! by Bill Watterson (a gift from the same cousin)
- Lion Hearted by Andrew Loveridge (freebie from a Tricky Tray)
- The Princess of Cleves by Madame de La Fayette
- The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- Silas Marner and Two Short Stories by George Eliot (these last three are acquisitions from a used bookstore)
What’s on your shelf? Which books are you constantly planning to read, but never reading? Tell me in the comments!
You may also like:
Check out my masterlist for the rest of my posts and reviews!